- Ease gas and bloating
- Improve digestive regularity
- Enhance immune support
- Maintain and nourish a healthy gut
- Contains 4 billion live and active micro-organisms in each serving
- Easy-to-swallow delayed-release capsule
- Capsule is naturally acid-resistant, which eliminates the need for added chemical, solvents or other coatings to delay the release of the formulation and improve absorption
- Optimally formulated with the right strains in amounts that work: 4 billion live, active probiotics.
- No wheat, gluten, egg, fish, and shellfish or peanuts and tree nuts
- No artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives
Microbes in the lower intestinal tract help us digest food, fight harmful bacteria and regulate the immune system. But sometimes an imbalance of microbes occurs, leading to gut and other health problems. When the gut becomes unbalanced with unhealthy levels of certain bacteria, probiotics can help restore the balance. Their protective qualities may turn on the immune system and prevent harmful bacteria from taking hold and creating major diseases.
APPLICATION IN HIGH FIBER KETO
“Probiotics are naturally occurring beneficial bacteria created during the fermentation process. Because a standard ketogenic diet consists of fewer low-carb veggies and high-fat foods, the decrease in overall fiber intake can potentially lead to a reduction in certain types of beneficial bacteria in the gut. A multi probiotic can help restore beneficial bacteria in the gut.”