Have you put on weight in recent years that you can’t lose? Do you crave more energy and stamina in your day? Is your skin drier than it used to be? Has your hair started to feel dry and look limp?
If you said yes to one or more of these questions, then Glow15 is your answer. Based on the breakthrough Nobel Prize-winning science of autophagy—the process by which cells remove toxins, recycle parts, and repair their own damage—Glow15 is a lifestyle plan that will make you look and feel younger. In just 15 days, you’ll begin to harness the power of autophagy to drop pounds, get glowing skin, and restore your energy through
- DIET Discover IFPC: a combination of intermittent fasting and protein cycling to lose weight—and wrinkles.
- ENERGY Drink an autophagy-activating ketogenic tea to boost your metabolism.
- EXERCISE Do less to get more out of your workouts.
- SLEEP Identify your sleep type and create a customized routine for your best rest yet.
- BEAUTY Find the newest ingredients and cutting-edge treatments to get glowing.
About the Author
Naomi Whittel is a leading nutritional expert and media personality. She is the founder of Reserveage Nutrition and former CEO of Twinlab Consolidated Holdings, where she developed solutions for wellness, better health, longevity, and natural beauty. Named by Prevention magazine as the nation’s leading female innovator in the natural products industry, she and her products have been praised by the Wall Street Journal, Vogue, ELLE, Harper’s Bazaar, ABC News, PBS, The Doctors, Dr. Oz, SHAPE, Good Morning America, and the TODAY show, among many others. She appears regularly on QVC, and her products are found in more than 38 countries. Born in Switzerland, Whittel lives in Florida with her husband and their four children. Learn more about Naomi and subscribe to her newsletter at naomiwhittel.com.