Using methods that protect and sustain marine ecology, our community of fishermen use traditional lines, not nets, to minimize bycatch.
Fresh fish can degrade quickly. Within one hour of catch, our cod are flash-frozen while our boats are still in the water, then cold-pressed to lock-in freshness and naturally occurring levels of nutrients.
Meet Our Partners
Marine Stewardship Council – Twinlab is proud to partner with American fishermen from Dutch Harbor, Alaska, who have been bestowed the MSC certification for sustainable fishing. Marine Stewardship Council protects the natural resources of our planet’s oceans.
Friend of the Sea – Friend of the Sea is a non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO), whose mission is the conservation of the marine habitat.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function and already healthy triglyceride levels *
- Helps regulate the immune system*
- Promotes a healthy brain, joints, and vision*
- Omega-3 lipids, EPA and EHA, including DPA and naturally occurring vitamins A & D from line-caught wild Alaskan cod*
- Within hours of catch, fish are flash-frozen and cold-pressed to maintain optimal freshness and potency nutrients*
- Contains significant levels of DPA, the missing omega-3*
- Non-GMO omega oil
- Great tasting Orange & Berry Flavor
- No odor or aftertaste!
- 200 ML Liquid contains 1000 Mg per serving of Omega 3 (EPA+DHA+DPA)