Here’s a delicious recipe for you to try this week, full of phenomenal fats sure to get you “Glowing,” enjoy!
Glow15 Fat Bombs
1 cup coconut butter
1 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
1 teaspoon monk fruit
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract or powder
Unsweetened finely shredded coconut for rolling
16 scoops of collagen (optional)
1. Place shredded coconut on a plate and set aside.
2. Place all ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor and blend until texture is creamy and smooth about 3 minutes.
3. Place in a mixing bowl and cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
4. Remove from refrigerator and shape into healthy tablespoon – sized balls.
5. Place shredded coconut on a large plate. Roll each ball in the coconut, so it is covered in it. Cool in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes to set. Enjoy cold.
Get more recipes in the Recipes section of the blog!