We are so proud of Lora, featured in the latest issue of Woman’s World Magazine (on store shelves now!) for achieving success by practicing a keto lifestyle, and supercharging that lifestyle with our Simply GOODFATS Creamy MCT. She has lost 45 pounds! Read about Lora’s journey, how Creamy MCT works to support your health and weight loss goals, plus discover some delicious keto-friendly recipes for you and your family.
Today, I am sharing one of my children’s favorite recipes with you…Strawberry Coconut Bites, featuring Creamy MCT. These little bites are delectable, energizing and a great way to enjoy good fats!
Creamy MCT: Strawberry Coconut Bites
1 cup coconut butter
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons Simply GOODFATS organic coconut oil
2 tablespoons Simply GOODFATS Creamy MCT, Vanilla Coconut Swirl
1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
1 teaspoon monk fruit
1 teaspoon real vanilla extract or powder
Unsweetened finely shredded coconut for rolling
16 scoops of collagen (optional)
- Place shredded coconut on a plate and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the shredded coconut in a food processor and blend until texture is creamy and smooth about 3 minutes.
- Place in a mixing bowl and cool in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes, or until mixture thickens.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into healthy tablespoon – sized balls.
- Place shredded coconut on a large plate. Roll each ball in the coconut, so it is covered in it. Cool in the refrigerator for an additional 10 minutes to set. Keep refrigerated and enjoy cold.