On The Road But Not Without…
I’m on the road all the time. Before I discovered some of the most powerful yet simple switches to make in my lifestyle, I have to admit traveling was hard. First, the airports were a major trigger for my sweet tooth and it took all my willpower to not lock eyes with the candy bars at the kiosks. Then, I’d have to battle with feeling groggy and exhausted from all the time changes, as it’s not abnormal for me to fly internationally often. Of course, there’s the wear and tear on my immune system from sleep changes, germs during the flight and of course the actual work stress once I’m where I’m supposed to be.
These days, those uncomfortable travels are a thing of a past! I’m so grateful for the little things I’ve picked up from world-renowned experts who have taught me how to use natural remedies to maintain my resilience during stressful travels. Which is so great because not only do I have to travel for work but I also don’t want to despise having to do it. I want to be happy, healthy and vibrant and I’m sure you want the same thing right? If I had to choose my top three things I never travel without, they would be the following:
DIY Balancing Epsom Salt Soak
Yields: 1 – 2 soaks
- 4 cups 100% pure Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops clary sage essential oil
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Store in an airtight jar (like a mason jar or a plastic baggie for traveling).
- Pour 1 – 2 cups of Balancing Epsom Salt Soak into a warm bath.
- Adjust temperature to as hot as you can tolerate.
- The warmer the water, the better the results.
- Soak for 20 – 30 minutes.
Safe, healthy and pleasurable travels!